2017 Midwest Corporate Giving Webinar Series
Regional Associations from four Midwest states have collaborated to present a series of six webinars designed for companies with a corporate foundation, advised fund at a community foundation, or a giving program. This series specifically targets business professionals who want to think smarter and perform better when it comes to combining their corporate mission with philanthropic action.
Corporate philanthropy is an essential business function that helps support communities where companies are based, foster employee engagement, and generate business value. Individuals want to work for companies that support their communities, and consumers want to purchase goods from companies that are doing good in the world. The Midwest Corporate Giving webinar series offers data supporting the need for corporate philanthropy and development strategies to help giving programs succeed.
Webinars are scheduled as follows:
- 2/22/2017 – Effective Employee Engagement Strategies (hosted by Minnesota Council on Foundations)
- 4/19/2017 – CSR as a Talent Attraction and Retention Strategy (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- 6/28/2017 – Measuring Your Giving ROI (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- 8/23/2017 – Leveraging Grants Management for Effective Grantmaking (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- 10/18/2017 – Triple Bottom Line Best Practices (hosted by Minnesota Council on Foundations)
- 12/13/2017 – Connected, but Different: Empowering Giving Programs Across Geographies (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)
Learning Objectives: By the end of the webinars, participants should be able to understand the concepts and strategies related to effective corporate giving; connect with like-minded corporate giving professionals; utilize tools and best practices to design and implement effective corporate giving strategies.
Registration for the February webinar now open. To learn more, contact email@example.com.