The GOSW Corporate Exchange, formally known as the Corporate Volunteer Council (CVC), is a membership-based coalition of business professionals who are focused on corporate community engagement. The GOSW Corporate Exchange provides a space for best practice sharing, professional development and social networking. In addition, the GOSW Corporate Exchange offers participants quarterly meetings on relevant corporate community engagement topics including: employee engagement, board service, employee giving campaigns, successful partnerships and effective communications and corporate philanthropy.
Prior programs include:
- Engaging Employees in Giving
- Strategic Partnerships with Nonprofits
- ROI of Corporate Social Responsibility*
- Communicating Value and Impact of CSR Work
- Volunteering in Oregon: Strengths and Challenges Across Sectors*
- Workplace Giving Campaigns: What’s Working and What Isn’t?
- Nonprofit Trends for Corporate Engagement Professionals