How to Apply for a Grant
Contact the Juan Young Trust for a copy of the grant application, complete the two page application and include:
- A narrative proposal and/or letter of length adequate to help the Trust understand your organization and request. Brevity is appreciated.
- 501(c)(3) documentation from the IRS.
- List of your Board of Directors.
- Detailed budget for proposed project.
- Statement describing financial condition of applicant organization to include last fiscal year, the current year to date and most recent audited report (if available).
Submit the original and one copy of the above listed materials including the two page application, single side printing, unstapled, on 81/2” x 11” white paper, and photocopy ready to the Juan Young Trust to the appropriate address. Grant requests from organizations east of the Willamette River and east of the Cascade Range (from the McKenzie Pass to the Southern Oregon Border) will be reviewed by the Eastern Division. Grant requests from organizations west of the Willamette River and west of the Cascade Range (from the McKenzie Pass to the Southern Oregon Border) will be reviewed by the Western Division.