How to Apply
Interested applicants should send a letter of no more than two pages containing the following information:
- A detailed description of the project or program, including goals, who will be served, your plan of action, and who will carry out the plan
- A brief description of your nonprofit organization, including its mission, programs, and experience
- Statement of amount requested and date by which funds are needed.
Please attach to the letter:
1) a detailed project budget, including expenditures and sources of revenue (committed and projected);
2) your IRS tax determination letter; and
3) the names of your current board members.
You will be contacted if the Foundation needs additional information to help in making its decision about funding your proposal. If your project is funded, the Foundation will want a one-page report on the activities and accomplishments of the project at the end of the grant period.