Get On The Map
Imagine being able to see, on a map, who is funding what and where in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Members can access the latest data on our region through our Regional Foundation Map, because grantmakers across our region are e-reporting their grants data. The same data from Foundation Center’s Foundation Maps is available to our members, free of charge, on our regional map. This map is provided to our members as part of the campaign to “Get On the Map” which is a national partnership between GRANTMAKERS of Oregon and Southwest Washington, Foundation Center, and the Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers.
With your help our goal is to boost the quality and availability of fresh, detailed grantmaking data across our region so that we all benefit.
But, it’s all about participation. Only when our community of funders commits to sharing grants data electronically will this platform reach its full potential. The easiest way to do that is through Foundation Center’s eReporting program. By eReporting, this map will become a powerful source of accurate, up-to-date answers to questions like…
- Who else is funding a particular issue in our region?
- What organizations are tackling that issue?
- Who is working with specific populations in our community?
- Who may be natural collaborators?
- Where are there gaps in funding?
- How much money is collectively serving specific issues or areas in our region?