The 2020 conference will take place from May 27 11:30AM to May 29, 11:30AM at the Wildhorse Resort and Casino in Pendleton, Oregon. We anticipate up to 200 participants, each representing all levels of the philanthropic community.
This year’s theme, The Past, Present, and Future of Philanthropy, will explore:
- Our region’s past;
- How we utilize our resources to influence and support current community issues;
- New ideas and insights that will shape our future as a funding community.
- Full Conference (1st member registration): $695 | REGISTER HERE
- Full Conference for additional Member: $595 | REGISTER HERE
- Conference Day Rate: $300 | REGISTER HERE
For non-members, this is a great time to consider joining GRANTMAKERS of Oregon and SW Washington! You will not only save significantly on your conference registration, but you will enjoy all of the benefits of membership for the rest of the year. If you join today, you will receive a 10% discount on your membership to GOSW! Click here for more information about membership.
Guest Room Accommodations
Lodging is provided by Wildhorse Resort and Casino and is not included in the registration fees. Queen or king rooms are $125.96 per night, suites are $134.96 per night. Rates do not include 9% room tax. Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 11am.
To book a room
- Call 800.654.9453
- Give them Booking ID 15454
- Tell them that you are attending the GRANTMAKERS Conference
The GOSW rate is only available until 3pm Wednesday May 13, 2020, so book early to avoid higher rates.
- Flights into Pendleton Airport (PDT) | Boutique Air
- Wild Horse Shuttle 6AM-3AM available to/from airport | 541-966-1930
- Elite Taxi Service in Pendleton | 541-276-8294
- Car rental in Pendleton | Boutique Car